I'm flattered and delighted to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Dr. Jim Amos! I would like to sincerely thank Dr. Amos for putting incredible thought into his posts and working so hard to keep people informed about psychiatric issues. Dr. Amos is a true pioneer in bridging the gap between mental health professionals and the general public. If you have not already seen his blog, check it out at The Practical Psychosomaticist: James Amos, M.D.
In accepting this award, I am obligated to:
- Thank the Award giver and link back to them in my blog post
- Share seven things about myself
- Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs I enjoy reading
- Contact my chosen bloggers to let them know about the award and post the award picture
Bloggers I admire, and why:
I Choose Change - an amazing look at the power of change
Everyone Needs Therapy - for fighting the stigma of therapy
ProjectATTEMPTERS - for bravely shining light issues of suicidality in society
The Soulful Contrarian - for fearless authenticity
Transitionelle - for bravely seeking joy and challenging herself
BlissfulMindWellness - for offering practical ways to be mindful
7 Things About Myself:
- I have a weakness for chocolate.
- I am married to, in my opinion, the greatest man in the world.
- I love living in Austin, Texas and it is my favorite city in the U.S.
- I have never lived in a place where it snows.
- I love flavored coffee with lots of sweetener and coffeemate.
- I am an advocate and ally for social justice causes.
- I believe that people are inherently good and deserving of respect.
Thanks, again for this honor, Dr. Amos. Take care all.